From NCSU EDA Wiki
Revision as of 10:33, 14 January 2011 by Slipa (updated courses and course links)
North Carolina State University is a member of the Mentor Graphics Higher Education Program.
We also use and have used Mentor's products in some of our research projects including:
- Dr. Paul Franzon's On-Chip Interconnect project
- Dr. Paul Franzon's 3D IC and Package Design project
- Dr. Rhett Davis' 3DIC and SSHAFT projects
- Dr. Kevin Gard's Advanced RF Transmitter Design for Deep Submicron CMOS project
- Our tutorial for performing LVS and parasitic extraction using Calibre .
- Modelsim Tutorial: Compilation Simulation and Power Evaluation
- Questa Tutorial