Difference between revisions of "Mentor Graphics"
From NCSU EDA Wiki
(Added mention to Mentor Graphics Higher Education Program)
m (Just updated link to Rhett's web page.)
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
The faculty responsible for this web page are Professors [http://www.ece.ncsu.edu/erl/faculty/paulf.html Paul Franzon] and [http://
The faculty responsible for this web page are Professors [http://www.ece.ncsu.edu/erl/faculty/paulf.html Paul Franzon] and [http://.ncsu.edu// Rhett Davis].
Revision as of 15:22, 20 May 2009
North Carolina State University is a member of the Mentor Graphics Higher Education Program.
We also use and have used Mentor's products in some of our research projects including:
- Dr. Paul Franzon's On-Chip Interconnect project
- Dr. Paul Franzon's 3D IC and Package Design project
- Dr. Rhett Davis' 3DIC and SSHAFT projects
- Dr. Kevin Gard's Advanced RF Transmitter Design for Deep Submicron CMOS project
- Our tutorial for performing LVS and parasitic extraction using Calibre .
- Modelsim Tutorial: Compilation Simulation and Power Evaluation
- Questa Tutorial