Cadence University Program Member
North Carolina State University is a member of the Cadence University Program.
We also use and have used Cadence products in many research projects including:
- Dr. Brian Floyd's millimeter wave research projects
- Dr. Rhett Davis' 3DIC and SSHAFT projects
- Dr. Paul Franzon's AC Coupled Interconnect project
- Dr. Paul Franzon's Cortical Processing project
- Dr. Paul Franzon's On-Chip Interconnect project
- Dr. Paul Franzon's 3D IC and Package Design project
- Dr. David Rickett's millimeter wave research projects
- Dr. David Rickett's high speed ADC project
- Dr. Paul Franzon's Chip-Package Codesign project
- Dr. Paul Franzon's Self Healing and Self Calibrating Analog and RF Circuits project
- Dr. Eric Rotenberg's Fabscalar project
- Dr. Eric Rotenbergs's Anycore project
- Rotenberg/Franzon/Davis h3 project
- The NCSU CDK, a design kit for MOSIS processes
- A number of tutorials for learning about Cadence products.
Cadence is a registered trademark of Cadence Design Systems, Inc., 2655 Seely Avenue, San Jose, CA 95134.